1. What is the admission procedure for B.B.A., B.C.A., B.Sc.(Computer Science)
M.C.A.(Commerce) & M.Sc.(C.S.)?
- Common Entrance test for B.B.A./B.C.A. will be conducted by the University of Pune for further details refer the website http://www.unipune.ernet.in/cet
- Only those students who qualify for the Common Entrance test of University of Pune will be eligible for admission for B.B.A./B.C.A.
- B.Sc.(C.S.) & M.Sc.(C.S.) - As per past merit
- M.C.A.(Commerce) - Entrance test for MCA(Commerce) will be conducted by the College. For further details fill the enquiry form Enquiry Form
2. What are the various documents required for the admission?
The merit list will be put up in the college. It will be treated as an offer to the admission. The student who would like to seek an admission in the college will have to submit the following documents during the admission process:
- Certificate of passing 12th Grade
- Marks List of HSC(10+2)/SSC
- 3 passport size photographs
- Marks List of Graduation for MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science)HSC/SSC
- Migration Certificate in original
- Certificate of change of name, (if applicable) supported by documentary evidence like Government gazette.
- 2 Character Certificates
- Transfer Certificate or school leaving Certificate
3. What are the various facilities available in the campus?
- Central Library with rich collection of books and journals.
- Internet Center.
- Well quipped computer laboratory.
- Dedicated Training & Placement Officer.
4. What is the placement ratio?
- Placement is 100% as far as the registration is concerned from the interested and eligible students.
5. What is the Salary package offered through campus placement?
- Average salary package – Rs. 1.8 Lacs p.a.
- Highest salary package – Rs. 4.8 Lacs p.a.
6. What kind of placement preparation will be provided by the institute?
- Individual career counseling to all the students for placement.
- Constant interaction of placement officer with all the students.
- Aptitude test, group discussion, personal interview, presentation and communication skills development activities, resume writing, and many more activities are conducted.
- Guest lectures and training programme for the corporate exposure.
- “Industry-Academia Partnership” with the top notch organizations for the maximum exposure and benefits for the student’s fraternity.
7. What are the various career options after graduation and post graduation?
- Broadly categorized into main four options one can choose his career option –
- Higher Studies,
- Employment Opportunity,
- Earn while learn&
8] What are the job opportunities that I can expect after my academic qualification?
- Based on individual competency and areas of interest one can decide upon his job expectations.
B.B.A.- Students are normally hired as Graduate Trainee in the various industry verticals in the functioning of Human Resources, Accounts & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Operations, International Business, Research Analyst, Business Analyst, Customer Relationship Management, and many more.
B.C.A./B.Sc.(C.S.), M.C.A.(Commerce)/ M.Sc.(C.S.)- Students from these technical backgrounds are normally hired in the Information Technology (IT) & Software industries as Trainee Engineer or Associate in the functioning of Programming, Testing, IT analyst, Consulting, Database Administrator, Technical Support, Business Analyst, Database Architect/Designer, Network Administrator, and many more.