- To develop employability aspects of students.
- Provide training for soft skills & aptitude.
- Lectures by industry experts.
- To conduct on and off-placement drives for recruitment
- Also providing equal chances to alumni for placement.
- Training and Placement Cell of this institute is engaged in conducting
- Soft skill training
- Aptitude training
- Campus recruitment training
- Technical workshops and training programs
- On and off-campus placements
- Training and Placement Cell invites various Companies form a wide industry platform for various fields of students.
- After finalizing all parameters when companies visit the campus they conduct a Pre-Placement Talk before the interview session with all sorts of details.
- Dates are allotted to companies for carrying out the recruitment process.
- Companies are required to furnish the final list of selected candidates preferably on the same day.
The Training & Placement Cell of MIT,ACSC Alandi is involved in activities like placement and frequent personal interaction with students which basically helps to understand & realize their problems at ground level it also helps to correct them in a better way or to solve them effectively thereby helping to shape a better future.
We give priority on training part of every student, in which specific focus is on training for whole placement process; it involves Interview techniques, Aptitude and self presentation. This training is imparted to all the pre-final year students.
We ensure that every student is trained according to industry standards before they appear for campus recruitment. We also ensure that every student is counselled properly in regards of choosing career options.
Every student is provided with maximum Interview exposures till he/she gets placed. We are predominantly present in all industrial sectors in order to bridge the gap of industry and better professionals in today’s scenario. We believe in shaping future and making good professionals.
Mr. Arjun Rishikesh Kale
Training & Placement Officer