B. Sc. (Information Technology)
The BSc IT is one of the most sought-after undergraduate programme. A Bachelor of Science in Information Technology is a three-year undergraduate science programme that focuses on subjects that involve software development, software testing, software engineering, web design, databases, programming, computer networking, and computer systems, with the goal of imparting theoretical and practical knowledge on securely storing, processing, and managing information. In general, software and information technology organization want candidates who have solid programming, system analysis, and software testing abilities. The discipline of information technology focuses on secure management of huge amounts of variable information and its accessibility through a wide range of systems.
Graduates with an IT background are able to perform technology-related tasks such as data processing, storage, and communication between computers, mobile phones, and other electronic devices. They can become experts with the analytical and logical thinking skills needed to handle real-world IT challenges. They acquire the expertise to detect, analyse, and solve problems for the same.
- To strengthen the basics of the subject useful in selecting various career options.
- To prepare students to meet the information and communication technology needs of private and government organizations.
- To make the students industry ready by teaching them to apply the technologies in various fields of IT, including Mobile applications, Web site development and management, databases, and computer networks.
- Higher secondary school certificate (10+2) Science or its equivalent examination with English OR
- Three-year diploma course from the board of technical education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or its equivalent OR
- Higher secondary school certificate (10+2) Examination with English and a vocational subject of+2 level (MCVC).
An eligible candidate has to apply directly to the college through the college admission application form. Admission will be offered to the students on the basis of H.S.C. / 12th percentage.