With the industrial liberalization and globalization and emphasis on global markets, there is a great scope for the job opportunities as well as entrepreneurship in international business in the product and service sectors.
The Program B.B.A.(I.B.) equips the students with the knowledge in the areas of International Marketing, Foreign Trade and Policies, International Economics, Export and Import, Supply Chain Management, International HRM etc. The program also acquaints the students with a Foreign Language as a commercial language which makes them to grab the employment opportunities in foreign countries after completing their graduation.
The Department initiates various activities such as Model Making, Paper Presentation Competition, Poster Presentation, Business Plan Competition, B- Quiz, Seminars, Conferences, etc.to develop presentation, managerial, entrepreneurial and employability skills of the students to make them good professionals. It invites renowned academicians and corporate professionals to give insights into the current trends and happenings in the corporate at international level.
- To provide basic understanding of management discipline with a global emphasis.
- To develop the ability to evaluate the impact of world issues on international business opportunities.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills among the students.
- To develop effective communication skills in English and foreign languages.
- To develop competency to face the challenges in international business world.
- Exposure to German and French languages.
- Interaction with industry leaders and professionals on management and international business-related topics.
- Internships in leading industries to get practical exposure to in the corporate practices.
- Encouragement to the budding entrepreneurs through consultation, competitions, expert talks etc.
- Specializations in different areas of International Business.
- Industry visits to the renowned industries.
- 100% Placement assistance.
|PROGRAM NAME||SANCTIONED INTAKE|